Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hiatus for a long time.

I doubt anyone still reads this blog.

Anyway, this holidays have been pretty happening.

Got admitted recently and wanted to start afresh the moment I get discharged but all in all, I just want to declare here that it has been a failure. It hasnt been that easy as I thought it would be,

I know this is getting repetitive but I really don't understand why can't I let go of something that's hurting myself, my family and those around me so badly. Can someone just advise me on why cant I let go?

Even if not for myself, at least for those around me.

Anyway, I just had lunch and I suspect my dad added rice for me. Which explains my fucking sky high anxiety and fucking depressed mood now.

FUCK THIS SHIT, I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH. WHEN CAN I BE NORMAL AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment