Thursday 28 November 2013

FML

My best friend found out that I lied to her. I didnt do it intentionally.

I just didn't want to affect her. Maybe another reason I didnt want to let her know its because
I know that it isnt doing myself good as well (being more selfish no?) because I know that I am
gaining w but she is outside losing w.

Maybe that's why I contemplated telling others because I know I am going to get so triggered by
them having the freedom outside and thus, being able to restrict/BP and lose all the weight and yet I
am made to gain past my hw.

I really don't know what to do anymore.

Can someone advise me what to do?

Please let me know whether I should continue talking or communicating with my friends.

I dont have much friends already.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how how how much I wanna be in there WITH YOU adesso

    ReplyDelete