Friday 31 May 2013

Sister, well, again.

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have really been quite busy due to school and all.

Anyway, I haven't been doing the best and I know I am quite in deep shit if the hospital were to do blood checks on me, with my potassium level shooting up rocket high standards or maybe my sodium and electrolytes are also fucked up.

I am really so pissed off with myself for not being able to lose any weight. Saying that I am pissed, disappointed, upset over my current weight is totally an understatement to what I am feeling now.

I can't condemn my whale body right now and seeing my sister crumbling down to her frail self everyday is not helping. Seriously. She comes back late at night without having to eat her dinner with us, and wakes up earlier than usual despite it being her holidays.

God knows what she is doing, seriously.

I bet she must be skipping meals outside or what not. I am so so so unlucky to have such a triggering sister like her. UGHHH, can anyone teach me some distraction tips because I really do need them since I am having my common tests in another week, and I can't keep focusing on what she is eating and what she isn't. That is frustrating and I swear to you that I really really want to stop this behaviour. I want to stop counting how many bites she is taking, and how long have she been outside, her calorie intake and her calorie expenditure. I am so so so tired of this fucked up life that isn't even mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment