Thursday 27 February 2014

EXAMS OVER FUCK YEAH

FUCK YEAH MY EXAMS ARE OVER. I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB NOW.

Life hasn't been good but wtv, guess that's just the common ups and downs that
everybody experience
I haven't felt much ED voices, but tbh, I don't think i can differentiate between the both of them.

Anyway, there is something I would like to ask my viewers.

When you guys were recovering/still symptomatic, did you guys ever thought of eating like non edible items? I have been eating normally but on top of my normal meals, I would also eat like chicken or fish bones or like parsley or like just eat green chili on its own. Sometimes, I would grab my paper and chew them also.

I know this is weird but I don't know why this new symptom is coming up. Haven't had them before. If anyone know any recommendations to stop, please leave me a comment.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment