Saturday 3 August 2013

Rant again. Fuck

I am feeling depressed as hell. 
My uncle and auntie just came up to lecture me. Okay wait you haven't seen or heard the whole story. 

1. We had a normal Saturday but just a tinge of uniqueness. My uncle booked a MBS hotel room for us to see the fireworks. So yeah, that is kinda like different for us so yeah. And then, my sister will go tuition with my cousin and my mum would go with me instead, with my grandparents. 
2. Off we go and have lunch. Lunch was fine, felt that I eat too much urgh without p-ing so kinda anxious already. And plus getting really irritated by my grandma because she keeps asking me to eat and all. And keep pushing me to eat. Urgh, the ed just keeps telling me that she wants me fat and she wants me to eat more than her. 
Plus, my uncle keep scolding and say "if I am ah dear (my father), I wouldn't care about her at all, useless la. she 3 years already still the same no point la!" 
3. Wah I already damn useless and shitty feeling already and then they had to plunge down another reality. Oh I didn't see my sister eat so it means she didn't eat. 
4. When we reached there, I realised that I have to do CSE video filming. So thereforec I have to ask someone to film for me and not only that, I also have to have a QUIET environment. That's almost impossible in a party environment like MBS hotel. So yeah, kinda attaining the impossible. 
Made some shows for my grandma to watch and all. And then, I followed by to do all my work other than CSE. Realising the urgency of it, I texted dad t ask where he is and he said he is on his way. I just needed him to film for me. So yeah, then my uncle came and said that my auntie say they just left Tampines so I was so pissed and I texted my dad and say why you lie to me about the fact that you are reaching when in fact you had just set off from home. 
5. Despite all these complaints, I realised that I can't wait further so I hid myself in the closet and start filming myself for the video. 
6. Wow they finally arrived. I started just being really alright but got a little anxious cos I actually was hoping that the snacks get grabbed by my sister. But she appeared rather nonchalant about it. So kinda like bleh. 
7. And then the drama starts, my unclle went down to buy lottery and decided to go together with my auntie to Amoy street to buy dinner. The original plan was that we take MRT to somewhere to have dinner but alas they had that decision. And I was kinda paranoid because then I wouldn't know when to take, and like the timings are pretty screwed up. 
8. So I was kinda like hoping that there would be some news and there really was. My uncle went down at like 6.30 to fetch them up. Wow when they came up, I was like fuck, the rice was humongous and then the dishes were so little. If you know me, you would know that I love dishes. Yeah so they bought two packs of plain rice and two packs of fried rice and the rest had some like duck rice and char siew rice and sort. Then that one whole packet of rice was for me. When they served it on the plate, there was like two humps there. So I was very very afraid already. Urgh and my sister ate so little. Worst, my grandma just grab like 1/4 of the rice and gave the rest to my dad and then my aunt (the skinny one who went to buy all the dinner) ate merely 1/4 of the fried rice and some duck meat. And she said she is full. Urgh, I am so pissed. 
9. My grandma and aunt eating totally pisses me off. So when they started talking to me after my dinner, I ignored or just have the eye rolling session (behind their backs). 
10. And lastly they continued the gossiping and all until 8 plus. Like hello I have exams in 2 weeks time. So I am more than ever determined to burn the midnight oil tonight because I wanted to show them what I could do since they wanted me to go to the hotel. 
11. Go home. On car, texted auntie about why was I angry. 
12. They replied and really angry and said that she was going supper. I said I didn't see so I can't believe. 
13. They came up and come to lecture me. All I heard was
- "how old are you and you are still crying over that extra grains of rice."
- "three years already and I am still telling you the same thing" 
- "if you want someone's life, just tell them. Don't torture them."
- "I have been observing you, you are just fake."
- "shed what tears? No use shedding those tears because I can foresee myself coming here again doing the same speech."

No comments:

Post a Comment