Saturday 8 March 2014

Judgemental Me.

I judge myself based on many things and sometimes (I don't deny) that I actually also
judge people just like how I judge myself.

1. I judge people based on the number of followers they have on Instagram, a social site where
people upload all their daily eats, clothings or whatever adventure that they have outside.

2. I judge people based on the amount of likes they manage to generate based on their
photos that they uploaded. People can get easily more than a hundred, and me pathetically l

3. I judge people based on the number of likes they have on their twitter site, a site where people
tweet their daily thoughts in less than 140 words. That's where Ellen selfie photo got viral, it caused
the whole twitter site to be temporarily dysfunctional.
         
How I wish I had that kind of popularity too. 

4. I judge people based on the number of followers they have on twitter/instagram too. It sucks to know that I have so pathetic number of followers.

5. I judge people based on the number of retweets they get too. Or the number of favourites they get from
their tweet.

6. I judge people based on their outer appearance. As much as the society always remind us that beauty
is what that comes from within. We just got to admit that without the plus point from your looks, who would
even give you the chance to know you from inside? Hate, UTTERLY HATE, this part of society
where they always make empty promises.

7. I judge people based on too many things - grades, popularity, looks, family, friends, etc.

All in all, when I judge people, I shouldn't blame others for judging me too.

Le sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment