Tuesday 11 March 2014

Quick rant.

Hello readers (if there are any)

Just a quickie update. Nothing much going on nowadays.

Just that maybe just all keep thinking about all the ED stuff I guess.

Sometimes, i tell myself that I shouldnt even be alive at this current point of life because
I have sent out so many threatening messages in the past to one of my friend, E, but
I never had the courage to do so. Maybe one day I wont sent it to her but just go ahead.

I am sick of not having people to talk to, I am really sick of this life. Can I get rid of this
harmful and disgusting and revolting life? The choice ultimately boils down to me. Every meal
in is a struggle despite being at healthy weight. I think I will lose a lot of followers on my blog
once I say I say I am of healthy weight but honestly, this blog is for me to rant so wtv.

No comments:

Post a Comment