Saturday 30 March 2013

Values.

I don't know what's up with blogger nowadays but I can't upload pictures.

Ugh, really getting on my nerves. Does anyone there also suffering from the same thing. I need to upload pictures rather than just wordings and more boring posts by yours truly.

Anyway, how have you guys been? I think maybe today, I want to talk about the different values that we hold to ourselves. All of us have different values, I believe. I think it is really necessary for us to know what we want and therefore, such values shape our actions and really define who we really are.

I think one such exercise that is really useful to use is to list down the various values that you feel are important to you and ask yourself whenever the ED steps in, ask him/her whether they are able to let you accomplish such values to shape you to the beautiful person you wanna be.

Yeah, I just want to motivate all of us to tell you guys that recovery is possible and it's definitely worth it. Maybe because today is a good good day which explains my positive tone. But, be it positive or negative day, just keep pushing forward and it really is worth it.

Some local food delicacies that I have tried and would definitely try more of this :)









No comments:

Post a Comment