Friday 19 April 2013

Death

Hello readers,

I haven't posted in a while but just wanted to let you know a bad news, and that is I am still alive. I bet many people want to see me dead and they can't wait to get rid of me. I want to tell myself that it is alright to die and that I definitely deserve to die so one day, I would.

Trust me, I would really die just for myself and to ease the pain of those around me. Remember that time when I said I wanted to run away, but I didn't. Don't you think that I am a coward like that, trust me. I want to, and can't wait to die. It is just a matter of how, when, where, what, why.

Maybe,
1. How? I have tried cyanide pills, purchasing them online but right now, I just need to lend someone address to deliver those pills over.
2. When? Sometime this year 2013
3. Where? Home/School
4. What? Death
5. Why? For the benefit of those around me (a few)


No comments:

Post a Comment