Thursday 11 April 2013

Suicide.

For my dad, so that he doesn't have to deal with such a troublesome daughter.

For my mom, so that she doesn't have to come home to a troubled house and one filled with quarrels.

For my sister, so that she has all the attention from my parents and having a happy family.

For my grandmother, so that she would be proud of showing her relatives the whole family picture without having to feel awkward explaining to them about my illness.

For my friends, (oh wait I don't have any)

For my relatives, so that they wouldn't have to deal with the fat whale on the table and don't have to be afraid that be dishes aren't enough cos I won't be there to eat them.

For food, so that they wouldn't be wasted on a fat pig like me.

For my teachers, so that they wouldn't have to go to the trouble to deal with sch a troublesome student and having to alter the timetable to suit my doctor appointments.

For my classmates, so that they wouldn't have a sick and problematic school mate . And they wouldn't have to go through the trouble to help me take my homework and notes.

For my toilet bowl, so that they would t have to intake my purging.

For my palate so that they won't have to deal with overflowing food for a big whale anorexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment