Monday 1 April 2013

Emotions overwhelm me.

I think sometimes when we feel a certain way, we act based on our feelings and subconsciously it might be the wrong thing to do. But that's because we are humans and we are supposed to feel.

That can either be a good or bad thing. Sometimes when we are so sick, we think that we wanna seek help. But when we seek help and start recovering, we start regretting and start blaming and start the whole self-reproach thing?

Sometimes I feel like treatment is something that we act on based on positive and optimistic feelings that we will recover. And I know most of the times, when we feel down and demoralised we tend to want to fall back into the hole of the eating disorder and fall into relapse?

This are just some of my thoughts and I find it kind of helpful to talk about it

No comments:

Post a Comment