Wednesday 24 April 2013

What should i do?

How have you guys been? I haven't been speaking to you guys in a while. I miss you guys but I doubt you guys miss me but here goes!
I am gonna have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor and I don't know what to expect. Somehow I have a really bad hunch. Anyway next Friday is my school 50th anniversary and there's obviously no school but my parents don't know. So I have been thinking and planning my binges & compensating actions.

Any idea or suggestions as to whether I should tell my parents or whatever? Cos sometimes I have been purging to the extent that I feel so giddy and light headed that I am not even sure whether I would survive. Sometimes I am scared of those feelings but sometimes I yearn feeling like that.


So I would really appreciate you guys honest feedback and help! Please comment on what I should do!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete